Friday, February 09, 2007

Watching my Boys Play

These pictures were taken the other day while Don was playing around with the boys. Don will start out crawling after one boy and then somehow end up on the floor with two or three boys on top of him. The boys love playing chase and running over to throw themselves on top of their dad when they are all pooped out. It is awesome to watch, and even better to hear the giggles.


Credits here


There's nothing I love more than watching my boys play.

2 comments:

Erickson 5 said...

I am just getting into Digital Scrapbooking too. Where do you get all your stuff from? Papers?

I really like WWW.scrapgirls.com

Nicole

Laura said...

Nicole, I get them from Scrapartist.com, shabbyprincess.com, jenwilsondesigns.com, twopeasinabucket.com and a few other places. I have been skimming them all looking for the free stuff to get started, and have begun to buy some to get a good supply going. I have always enjoyed playing around with pictures digitally, so this is totally up my alley.
I will have to check out that website, thanks!