Friday, March 28, 2008

Together Again

Credits here


These pictures are so meaningful to me. They were taken the day Lucas was released from the hospital and able to come home with us. Your Dad and I brought you boys over to Nana and Pops' house and laid you down on a blanket so you could get reacquainted. We were so happy and excited; I kept calling up to Nana to tell her to come watch you. I have to admit, you guys weren't doing anything very exciting to watch, just lying there and looking around. But to your Dad and I- it was the most exciting, beautiful sight we had ever seen. Our three little babies finally home, finally together again.

2 comments:

D said...

I love the ribbon crossing from the circle! Gorgeous LO!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute page, such a wonderful memory!! Hey, I need your email address so I can add you to my new blog! :)