Thursday, June 28, 2007

Defiant

Credits here


Journaling reads:
You really wanted to bring the cup of water out to the sand box. It didn’t matter to you that there had already been lots of water poured in and the sand was looking wet and mucky.

When I asked you not to pour more water into the sandbox, you looked up at me with this little expression on your face. It is obvious you are not thrilled with being told “no”, but your eyes show the struggle of wanting to do what you want -even though you were told not to. It was a split second of defiance.

After this picture was taken, I brought you over to another part of the yard and made it your new water dumping area. You were content with that -and it was like nothing ever happened.

But I am so glad I got a picture of this face.

No comments: