Monday, June 25, 2007

Who am I?

Credits here


Who am I? was done for the scrapbooking class I am taking. This was a hard page to do, just because I don't generally think just about me and what I am about. It is all true, but I know I skimmed by and didn't really write anything meaningful. Partly because I wanted to get it done before I went to bed and partly because I had hard a rushed day and don't want to dwell on things I am feeling right now.

Journaling reads:
I am a wife and Mother. Daughter and a sister. Cook, maid, and laundromat all in one. Listener of problems and giver of advice. Romance novels are a favorite pastime of mine. Bubble bath lover. A bit high maintenance, but a loyal friend to the end. Bargain hunter and handy with home projects indoors and out. Crafty and always looking to try something new. I love pretty things and hate complications. A bit afraid to step out of the box and fail.

God praising woman who is thankful for her blessings

No comments: