Tuesday, February 26, 2008

December 25th

Credits: Everything from the kit "Twas the night" by Shabby Princess



Journaling reads:
Christmas day was so much fun! After meeting Reagan and her family for breakfast, we headed over to Nana and Pops to open our presents. The boys got the neatest toys - little remote control bus, garbage truck and fire truck, Caterpillar trucks that beep and talk, and a fun traffic light. Lucas liked to hang out with Pops and help him put toys together while Jaxon would pair up with Aunt Leigha, Daddy or Bruiser for a few minutes at a time. Wyatt liked to take his time opening the presents, making sure every bit of paper was off before he would look to see what was inside.

It was wonderful seeing the boys get excited about their new toys or listening to them laugh when they would try to tear into the wrapping paper. So much fun and laughter -just how a family Christmas is meant to be.

4 comments:

a portland granny said...

Loved your new scrapbook pages, especially this one!! When I saw the tractors, I immediately thought that they will make for a great page or pages for the scrapbook!! All little boys love tractors!1

I went to Cosco today and learned that I can download any scrapbook pages that I make to their online photo center and they will print them in either 12 x 12 or 8 x 8, so I'm quite excited. I have my new computer and have bought two programs for Mac. I also got Photoshop elements, but will wait until I get some lessons on that program.

Your boys are so cute and I'm so glad that you found the great buy on the trators!! I am partial to little boys--always enjoyed the boys when I was a teacher. I love their honesty, their noise, and all the commotion that they can cause and the sweetness most of them have.

I sure appreciate your help in this digital scrap booking. I'm anxious to get started. The trouble is that I'm up to date on all my pictures, so I will have to wait for another event. One thing, when you have little ones, there are contiinual photo ops, because they are so busy at this age. Keep having fun with those little guys!.

D said...

Such elegant Christmas pages! I love them!
Your boys are adorable. Mine just turned 2 and this christmas and birthday were much more fun than last year. It's so cool when they start to really get the idea of presents and new toys. My son reacted appropriately to all of the clothes he got for Christmas too- he threw them out of the box and looked for toys. :) LOL Didn't know that would start this young!

Thanks for sending me a link to pioneer woman cooks in your comment. Very yummy food! I made her apple dumplings last week and they are fabulous!fabulous! Super easy too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

robin said...

thanks for the comment :) I took a look at your blog. You do great LO's Your triplets are beautiful...I have twin boys...they are 11 now......Have fun, Robin